- Should be a BS or MS in computer sciences or equivalent with proven track record as senior software engineer in a cloud based digital platform development environment.
- Responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of RESTful web services
- Software architecture of cloud based (preferably AWS) scalable, robust and cost-effective web services and backend platforms.
- Work with the stakeholders: Product managers, product owners, technical leads in understanding the overall product requirements (functional and non-functional), technologies and arrive at the design approach.
- Core Requirements:
- 4 or more years of extensive backend development experience using NodeJS, TypeScript based web services and backend design patterns
- Extensive implementation experience using AWS services: API GW, Lambda, Step Functions, Cognito, RDS (Arora, MySQL, Postgres) , DynamoDB, ECR
- Extensive understanding of product development using AWS services: Cognito, Lambda, Step functions, API GW, Redis, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Postgres Database.
- At least 3 years’ experience designing and building RESTful services
- Experience in serverless, stateless design patterns data base design and data modeling.
- Knowledge of Identity access management, authentication and authorization and technologies such as JWT, OAuth2, SAML 2.0, Active Directory, IDM is a plus
- Experience in IaC using AWS CDK, Cloud Formation, Terraform is a plus
- Strong experience with Git and experience setting up CI for new applications and development workflows using GitOps, Jenkins, Artifactory is a plus
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India